In this tutorial, I show you how to achieve big, first day hair with my wash-n-go method. The important thing to remember, is that you can use the products you know work best for your hair type. You just want to be sure and use a hydrating shampoo and conditioner, and leave-ins that are moisturizing, have heat protecting properties and have ingredients for definition and flexible hold. If you need to explore product options, Curlmart.com has them categorized by hair type; curly, coily and wavy!
Products and Tools:
- Trader Joes Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner
- ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer
- Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
- Creme of Nature Perfect 7
- Chi Deep Brilliance Silk Reflect
- Ion Anti-Frizz Ionic Hair Dryer with diffuser attachment
Total style time for this was about one and a half hours.
Keep and Care:
You can sleep in a pineapple with a satin or silk scarf around the edges or you may choose to twist or braid large sections if you feel your definition needs to be refreshed. If you need additional moisture, try mixing a light oil of your choice with water in a spray bottle and misting your hair.