I had the pleasure of helping my friend Fedorah embrace her next phase of growth. This big chop is about more than aesthetics, it’s a fresh start and step toward loving herself more. I hope this inspires you to look at your own journey and ask yourself, “am I the best me I can be?” Whatever it is you may struggle with – career, finances, health, relationships, family, spirituality or religion – you must always keep in perspective that at your core, you are love. And fully loving yourself allows you to accept yourself and be the best you in all areas of your life.
Follow Fedorah’s journey on Instagram, @namedafterahat.
Products and tools used:
- Aveda Damage Remedy Shampoo and Conditioner
- Aveda Brilliant Damage Control
- Mielle Organics Brazilian Curly Cocktail Mousse
- Agadir Argan Oil Styling & Scultping Gel
- Mizani HD Shyne
- Colortrak Highlighting Wand
- Denman Three-Row Comb
The Village (support and love):