See how to get more wear out of your old wash-n-go, twist or braid-out with this easy-to-do bun!
I began this style with an old wash-n-go.
Products and Tools:
- Elasta QP Olive Oil and Mango Butter Moisturizer
- Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel
- Eco Styler Shine Gel w/Argan Oil
- Agadir Oil Spray Treatment
- Brush Strokes Soft Boar Bristle Brush
- Rattail Comb
- Denman Large Boar Bristle Brush
- Large and/or small bob pins
- Fabric wrapped ponytail holders
You can use any combination of flexible hold moisturizer and gel. Just make sure the two products will “play nice” together to avoid sticky or tacky product build-up.
It took five minutes to create this bun.
Keep and Care:
To preserve this style beyond one day, you can wrap your hair in a silk or satin scarf and cover with a satin bonnet.