In this tutorial I give my impression of Briogeo’s Don’t Despair, Repair Deep Conditioning Mask and do a fun style experiment!
The Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Deep Conditioning Mask is free of sulfates, parabens, silicones, phthalates, DEA and synthetic color. It contains rosehip, an antioxidant that protects from UV damage and free radicals, algae extract which nourishes and strengthens hair, B-vitamins to add body and improve natural luster for overall restoration, and almond oil to smooth the cuticle to help prevent frizz.
Briogeo’s research has shown that this mask can reduce breakage up to 81% after just three uses…it’s designed for all hair textures, color treated hair or damaged hair.
Other products and tools:
- Briogeo Rosarco Reparative Shampoo
- Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray
- Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion
- Agadir Argan Oil Styling & Sculpting Gel
- Chi Deep Brilliance Reflect
- Ion Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer
- Mielle Organics Honey & Ginger Edge Gel
- Denman Three Row Comb
Where to buy:
Use code “Monica” at briogeohair.com for 20% off your purchase until 12/21/2016.