My wash-n-go method on Amber’s type 4A hair.
Products and Tools:
- Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner
- Wide Tooth Shower Comb
- Kinky-Curly Knot Today herbal leave-in conditioner and detangler
- Kinky-Curly Curling Custard for moisture and definition
- Kinky-Curly Perfectly Polished oil for a sleek, protected finish
- Kera Care Edge Tamer
- Brush Strokes Soft Boar Bristle Brush
- Ion Anti-Frizz Ionic Hair Dryer
Total time for this style is around two and a half hours depending on how fast your hair dries. Amber will be able to get about about five or six days of wear out of this with pinning hair into different styles or using scarves or accessories.
Keep and Care:
To preserve the definition and volume of this wash-n-go, Amber will sleep in a multi-pineapple.