While there are many things you can do to improve or maintain the health of your hair, here are my top ten tips:
1. Steam your conditioners for deep, penetrating moisture that lasts.
2. Eat right and drink water!
3. Massage your scalp to improve circulation to your follicles.
4. Incorporate elasticity or protein treatments into your regimen as needed.
5. Use satin accessories to protect your hair at night and in the winter months.
6. Try styling options with low manipulation to prevent breakage.
7. Use shampoo and conditioner from the same brand to maintain proper pH balance.
8. Replace your brushes (and combs), and clean them regularly.
9. Use a leave-in conditioner or treatment.
10. Trim your ends!
Keep up with my journey on social media via my hashtag, #MoInTheCity! All social media handles are “MoKnowsHair”
Hair – TGIN products with perm rod set, bantu knots to preserve overnight
Shirt – Banana Republic
Bracelets – Alex & Ani
Watch – Fossil
Nail color – OPI Miami Beet
iPad Air Case – Kate Spade