In this tutorial, I give my girl Erica a spring makeover using some of my favorites new goodies from Softsheen-Carson Pro, Aveda and Agave Healing Oil!
- Aveda Brilliant Damage Control Spray (See more summer hair care tips!)
- Aveda Phomollient Styling Foam
- Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss
- Aveda Air Control Hair Spray
- Huetiful Hair Steamer
- Ion Ionic Tourmaline Conditioning Dryer
- Agave Healing Vapor Iron (See more about Agave Healing Oil products!)
Below are all of the makeup items that were used to create Erica’s spring look!
- Smashbox Brow Tech, dark brown
- MAC Brow Set, clear
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot, Layin’ Low
- Aveda Rose Gold Eye Color
- Aveda Plumeria Eye Color
- Aveda Burnished Bronze Eye Color
- Aveda Graphite Eye Definer
- MAC Haute & Naughty, Too Black Lash
- MAC Prep + Prime Highlighter, Bright Forecast (concealer)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Medium Dark (face)
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish, Soft and Gentle (cheek highlight)
- NYX Blush, Nutmeg
Total style time was three hours.
Keep and care:
You can wrap your hair around your head and secure with a silk or satin scarf.