In this tutorial, I give my girl Angela a trim and set her hair in super flirty, sexy spirals using TGIN styling products after installing lots of moisture with Moses Signature Gold Line Mask and my Huetiful Hair Steamer. Angela has a couple different hair types, 4A and 4B, and she recently dyed her hair, so moisture is especially needed and necessary! The Moses Mask is going to provide the hydration and protection she needs to keep her strands strong, frizz- and breakage-free.
WHERE TO BUY:
Moses Signature Gold Line Mask:
- For the Moses Signature Gold Line Mask, click here
- Use discount code: M30HAIR for 30% off!
- Discount price will be $34.30 plus tax (regular price is $49.00 plus tax).
- You can find TGIN products at your local Target, or go online. You can also find everything at TGIN’s online store.
See a full review of all TGIN hair and body products along with rod-set style here.
Other products and tools:
- Carol’s Daughter Tui Color Care Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Flexi Rods (red = 7/16, orange = 5/8, blue = 9/16, gray = 3/4)
- Huetiful Hair Steamer
- Conair Prostyle 1875 Hooded Dryer
- Denman 7-Row Brush
- Hairflair Softhood Hair Dryer Attachment
Total style time was about three hours with trim, steam treatment and style.
Keep and care:
To maintain this style, you can sleep in a satin bonnet, or if your hair is longer, you may choose to pineapple. In the morning, fluff the curls and add more of the TGIN Replinishing Oil if needed. You can modify the style with a pin-up, headband or high puff in the days after.