In this tutorial I am going to show you how I recover my friend Mallorie’s hair after nearly three months in a full sew-in. I will also review Belle Amour Blends’ Hemp Seed Styling Cream.
Belle Amour Blends Hemp Seed Styling Cream features hydrating organic ingredients such as shea butter, hemp seed oil, and mango and papaya oils. What I love most about this one is that there’s flax seed gel and aloe vera gel in the formula so you only have to use this one product instead of mixing a moisturizer and a gel together! The 4 oz is just $8.99 at belleamourblends.com.
- Nutiva Coconut Oil
- Spectrum Almond Oil
- Spectrum Avocado Oil
- Trader Joe’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Lustrasilk Curl Max Shampoo
- ApHogee Curlific Texture Treatment
- ApHogee Curlific Moisture Rich Leave-In
- Creme of Nature Perfect 7
- Eden Body Works Jojoba Monoi Oil
- Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Ultra Shea Oil
Total style time was about two hours.
Keep and Care:
You can maintain this style by sleeping in a satin bonnet, then fluffing in the morning. You can also mist your hair with a half water, half oil mix and re-twist sections as needed throughout the week.