Here’s something easy to do with your old wash-n-go that doesn’t require detangling or blow-out!
I started this style from a four day old wash-n-go.
Products and Tools:
- Curls Curl Creme Brule
- Organix Healing Dry Oil Spray
- Eco Styler Shine Gel w/Argan Oil
- Brush Strokes Soft Boar Bristle Brush
- Rattail Comb
- Denman Large Boar Bristle Brush
- Large and/or small bob pins
- Fabric wrapped ponytail holders
You can use any combination of flexible hold moisturizer and gel. Just make sure the two products will “play nice” together to avoid sticky or tacky product build-up.
Total time to create this updo is about seven minutes.
Keep and Care:
To preserve this style beyond one day, you can wrap your hair in a silk or satin scarf and cover with a satin bonnet.