In this tutorial, I show you another way to safely blowout natural hair with some of my favorite products and tools. My lovely model, Courtney Danielle of “Curls and Couture” was nice enough to volunteer her hair for the cause!
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie
- Aveda Brilliant Damage Control
- Aveda Smooth Infusion Style-Prep Smoother
- Aveda Smooth Infusion Nourishing Styling Creme
- Aveda Brilliant Emollient Finishing Gloss
- FHI Heat Platform Tourmaline Ceramic Flat Iron – size 1-3/4′
- FHI Heat Platform Nano Salon Pro 2000 Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer
- Ion Round Ceramic Boar Bristle Brush (Sally Beauty Supply)
About Curls and Couture:
Courtney Danielle, known as “Curls and Couture,” is a self-proclaimed fashionista, natural hair enthusiast, and lover of makeup. She was born and raised in New York, and began her natural hair journey in December of 2012 and the rest is history! You can find more information about Courtney on her website or watch her on her YouTube channel.