I’ve been asked a lot about how I care for my skin, so in this tutorial I show you everything I do in my daily and weekly regimen that helps me maintain clear, glowing, healthy skin!
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin
- Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer, SPF 15
- St. Ives Apricot Scrub
- St. Ives Green Tea Scrub
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick
- Dr. Dan’s Cortibalm
- Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream
- Yes to Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes
- Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
- Softlips Natural Lip Polish (after filming, I discovered this product is currently unavailable, but here is an awesome DIY lip scrub recipe from Brit & Co.!)
- Q-Redew Handheld Steamer (see a full review and tutorial!)
NOTE: It is always my recommendation that you see a dermatologist and carefully read package instructions prior to using any products on your skin.