In this tutorial, I instal two-strand twists to make perfect, bouncy spirals on my friend Yancey.
Featured Camille Rose Naturals products:
- Sweet Ginger Cleansing Rinse – formulated with castor oil, ginger for growth stimulation and aniseed oil, which is used to cleanse the scalp and remove impurities. This cleanser is sulfate free, making it great for color treated hair. It makes a very soft lather and smells amazing!
- Algae Renew Deep Conditioner – a rich conditioner infused with cocoa and mango butters, natural emollients that are packed with fatty acids. It also has blue green algae which are packed with vitamin B and vegetable protein to make hair stronger and improve cell regrowth. There’s also manuka honey, jojoba seed oil, primrose, aloe vera juice, peppermint oil, coconut oil, rose hip oil and hemp seed oil, blended for intense moisture, repair, scalp health and elasticity restoration.
- Coconut Water Leave-In Detangling Hair Treatment – infused with coconut water and oil, grape seed oil, hemp seed oil and flax seed oil, which is great for elasticity improvement.
- Cocoa Nibs & Honey Ultimate Growth Serum – is packed with virgin amla, coconut, and olive oils, biotin, macadamia oil, organic honey and cocoa beans, which is a superfood rich in sulfer, an agent that builds strong hair and nails.
- Almond Jai Twisting Butter – a thick, rich, creamy setting product that has almond milk, rice bran oil, pumpkin seed oil, castor seed oil and olive oil to infuse the hair with essential vitamins. There’s also aloe leaf juice for soft moisture, and bark extract for a little flexible hold. This cream is going to give the hair lots of hydration and hold, making it perfect for all kinds of natural styles.
Total style time was two hours and 15 minutes.
Keep and care:
You can sleep in a satin bonnet, or treat this style like a wash-n-go and sleep in the pineapple, and fluff in the morning. You can also opt to re-twist sections throughout the week, as necessary.