It’s that time of year where we go to holiday parties, maybe even take family portraits and sometimes travel to see family and of course, we want to look effortlessly fly! In this tutorial, I show you how to get soft, bouncy curls with TGIN that you can wear lots of ways.
Featured TGIN products:
- Moisture Rich Sulfate Free Shampoo
- Honey Miracle Hair Mask
- Green Tea Super Moist Leave In Conditioner
- Twist & Define Cream
- Argan Replenishing Hair and Body Serum
- Butter Cream Daily Moisturizer
Where to buy:
The TGIN Moist Collection for Natural Hair is available at select Target stores nationwide, online at Amazon.com, and in your local healthy and beauty supply stores. You can also purchase online at www.thankgodimnatural.com. And be on the lookout for TGIN products at Sally Beauty Supply in 2016!
- FHI Heat Platform Nano Salon Pro 2000 Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer
- Softhood Deluxe Hair Dryer Attachment
- Denman Standard Three Row Comb
Total style time was two and a half hours.
Keep and care:
This style can be preserved with bantu knots, pin curls, in the pineapple or in a satin bonnet.