See how I create bouncy, beautiful curls with finger coils as an alternative to using flex rods or rollers. This method is suitable for multiple hair types because everyone can coil their tresses! Customize this method by using your favorite, tried and true products and preferred drying method.
Products and Tools:
- Trader Joe’s Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner
- Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner
- ApHogee Keratin and Green Tea Restructurizer
- Creme of Nature Perfect 7 Leave-In
- Ouidad Salon Series Mongongo Oil (See my full review of this multi-use hair treatment!)
- Kera Care Edge Tamer
- Conair Prostyle hard hat dryer
Total style time for this was about two and a half hours.
Keep and Care:
There are several ways to preserve this style; roll pieces, bantu-knot sections, use flex rods, or pineapple hair with a silk or satin scarf.