In this tutorial I show you the process for returning previously lightened hair to a darker hue along with hair cutting information and style tips!
- Ion Color Brilliance Hair Color – Demi Permanent 3N-30.0 and Permanent Creme 1V-1.2
- Ion Sensitive Scalp Developer – 10 Volume and 20 Volume
- Ion Pre-Color Treatment
- Ion Stain Barrier Creme
- Ion Color Defense Sulfate-Free Shampoo, After Color Sealer and Preserving Masque
- ApHogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer
- KeraCare Thermal Wonder 6-N-1 Thermal Protector
- Ion Magnesium Blow Dryer and 1-inch Flat Iron
- Ion Rattail Carbon Comb
- Ion Ceramic Round Boar Bristle Brush – 2.5 inch
- Cricket Ultra Smooth Coconut Detangling Comb
- Colortrak Non-Slip Croc Clips
- Ion Hair Color Mixing Bowl
- Ion Extra Wide Jumbo Tint Brush
- Colortrak Tube Key
- Colortrak Hair Color Mixing Whisk
- Salon Care Vinyl Gloves
- Product Club Digital Color Scale
- Standing steamer and hooded dryer
- Holiday Glam with Sally Beauty – review of products and tools used for blowout and thermal styling.
- How to Maintain Your Blowout – help your blowout live its best life with these tips and product suggestions.
- Hair Color 101 – learn the basics of types of hair color and how they work.
- Conditioners & Treatments – how to choose what’s best for your hair.
If you live in the NYC area and are interested in a service, please visit moknowshair.com/appointments. If you live elsewhere and want help with your regimen or have questions about your hair, there is a Skype option on the booking site.