Agadir International has offered a complete line of professional, salon products since 1964. They feature products that are sulfate and paraben-free that contain 100% pure and certified Argan oil making them ideal for all hair types.
- Prevents color fade
- Conditioning, smoothing and adds shine
- Enriched with Vitamin E, antioxidants and unsaturated essential fatty acids with Omega-6 & Omega-9 to keep hair healthy
- Detangles and corrects dry, frizzy hair
- Humidity resistant
- Protective sunscreen
- Enriched with antioxidants
- Dry, non-greasy, lightweight formula
- 24-hour lasting shine
- Good for use on wet or dry hair
- Pleasant, fresh smell
- Repairs, softens and strengthens dry, brittle, frizzy hair
- Alcohol free
- Reduces drying time when used on wet hair
- Eliminates dry, itchy scalp
- Greater control and manageability
Nourishing Ingredient: Argan Oil
Argan oil comes from the Argan tree, which is native to Morocco and is said to be excellent for hydrating, repairing, conditioning hair, scalp and skin. It is also more resistant to oxidation than other types of oil (meaning it won’t lose its nutrients as quickly once exposed). Argan oil also has a low molecular weight allowing it to instantly penetrate into the hair shaft without weighing hair down.
Upon using these products, I noticed they felt very moisturizing as they are being applied, during styling and after. They definitely work will together to nourish the hair and give it a healthy, noticeable shine. This line of products can be used in conjunction with other treatments, such as hot oil treatments and protein treatments to help revitalize and strengthen hair over time. These products are suitable for all hair types (natural, relaxed, color-treated and transitioners) and styling methods. As always, follow packaging directions for best results.
Where to buy: